Amberstone Recruitment Limited
From £40,000 to £475,000 per year + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare,
- Job term
- Job hours
Mt client has a requirement for a DSEAR Consultant to join their team based in the North West.
A Consultant Engineer (DSEAR) is required to join my clients existing team. The role requires preparation, assessment and delivery of DSEAR/ATEX 137 site compliance services related to the safety of installations and persons in potentially flammable atmospheres. Carrying out the role, the over-riding emphasis should be in technical integrity, effective communication, excellent customer service and accuracy of work, with a pragmatic approach in technical assessments. You will consider the customer requirements and be driven by their needs to deliver an efficient, responsive and credible service. Experience within a related field/industry and a proven track record of safety of installations in hazardous areas is essential.
An important element of the role will be to assist members of our clients Consulting Team Ltd to foster continued relationships with clients and actively grow the DSEAR/ATEX 137 service offering.
· Interpret customers’ needs into a technical specification of project scope
· Determine resources and manage projects within budget and timescale
· Attend customers’ premises and assess compliance with DSEAR
· Assess systems and processes in terms of hazardous area classification
· Assist the DSEAR Compliance Manager and other DSEAR/client stakeholders in the
delivery of site services (‘Healthchecks’, area classification and safety consultancy) to
· Assist with maintenance of existing assessment reports
· Foster good relationships with customers, and identify opportunities to expand the clients DSEAR/ATEX 137 service offering
· Assist the sales team in marketing DSEAR services within the portfolio to help maximise growth
· Efficiently process enquiries and DSEAR proposals for clients as necessary
· Perform other duties as required by the Business Manager
· Knowledge and application of IEC [contact details removed] , I.P Code Part 15 and IEC [contact details removed] · Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Proven project management skills; an ability to define scope of work/budget/resources and deliver within agreed timescales
· A pragmatic approach to technical assessments
· Competence in understanding the application of DSEAR
· Excellent report writing skills
· Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
· Understanding of, and marking of technical drawings related to zoning diagrams
· Proven ability to read and interpret P&IDs
· Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Certification Organisation. Should you be interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Source Article from http://www.thecareerengineer.com/job/905507/cheshire/dsear-consultant