MORGANTOWN, Pa. – Nilfisk CFM has introduced its VHT37 EXP – a continuous-duty vacuum ideal for the safe collection of explosive dust in general cleaning and process-integrated applications. The VHT37 EXP is CSA-certified for use in Class I, Group D and Class II, Groups F and G hazardous environments.
- 5-HP regenerative blower with a TEFC induction motor that has few moving parts, requires less maintenance and has a longer service life;
- Antistatic polyester star-shaped main filter to prevent premature clogging;
- Upstream HEPA filtration to ensure 99.995% of particles are retained, down to and including 0.18 microns;
- Removable, wheeled collection container for easy disposal and emptying of collected materials; and
- 304 stainless steel filter chamber and collection container to reduce the risk of static and percussion arcing.
To learn more, visit explosionproof-vacuum.com.