UL and CSA listed, KH Industries’ WidEye Wide Area Hazardous Location Light creates daylight from darkness with 5,500-lumen output and 180 degrees forward-throw louvered optics. The WidEye was designed specifically for the underground utility industry for illumination during nighttime excavations in hazardous locations.
KH Industries was approached to design a Class I, Division 1 wide area light that could be used either on the ground or elevated to illuminate an excavation site. With the company’s louvered optics, the light is projected at the worksite and away from incoming traffic. The WidEye can be placed on KH Industries’ telescoping adapter pole for a raised light source. A feature of the sign adapter pole is that it works with the crews existing sign stand that’s already on the job site.
Features on the WidEye Wide Area Hazardous Location Light:
• 5,500 lumens;
• 180 degrees forward throw optics;
• Louvered optics;
• Superior color rendition index ;
• Low power consumption;
• Over 60,000 operating hours;
• Maintenance free;
• No ultra violet (UV) or infrared (IR) light;
• Universal input-100-277 Vac, 50/60 Hz;
• Instant on/off operation;
• Resistant to shock and vibration;
• Mercury free;
• One year warranty; and
• Made in the USA.
Optional sign stand adapter pole:
• Non-hazardous location telescoping sign adapter pole for use with existing highway safety sign stand provides elevated wide area illumination. Head rotates 360 degrees horizontally and pivots 180 degrees vertically.